Amcrest NV2108E 8-Channel POE NVR 1080P/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP Network Video Recorder - Supports Recording 8CH Up to 6-Megapixel IP Cameras, 8CH Power Over Ethernet, Supports up to 6TB HDD (Not Included)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 14% on the Amcrest NV2108E 8-Channel POE NVR 1080P/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP Network Video Recorder - Supports Recording 8CH Up to 6-Megapixel IP Cameras, 8CH Power Over Ethernet, Supports up to 6TB HDD (Not Included) by Amcrest at eWest Photos. MPN: NV2108E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amcrest NV2108E / Records 8-Channel @ 1080P/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP & Playback 8CH 720P/4CH 3MP/4MP/2CH 5MP / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via
Amcrest POE NVRs connect directly to POE IP cameras via ethernet cables, supplying power without the need for each camera to be plugged into a wall outlet. This system works with virtually any ONVIF compatible POE IP camera (such as Amcrest, Foscam, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and painless plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest's 1 Year US Warranty, each NVR system is further enhanced by DIY installation.
Features & Highlights
- Amcrest's NV2108E 8Ch POE NVR Supports Hard Drives Upto 6TB and Features 8-Channel Recording at 30fps in 1080P, 3-Megapixel, 4-Megapixel, 5-Megapixel and 6-Megapixel. It also features Live View and Playback at 1080P 4CH 30fps / 3MP 4CH 20fps / 4MP 4CH 15fps or 2CH 30fps / 5MP 1CH 30fps / 6MP 1CH 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|