Fotga Upgrade DP500IIS Quick Rlease Dampen Follow Focus with A/B Hard Stop for 5DII III 7D D90 DSLR
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the Fotga Upgrade DP500IIS Quick Rlease Dampen Follow Focus with A/B Hard Stop for 5DII III 7D D90 DSLR by FOTGA at eWest Photos. MPN: DP058. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introduction A follow focus is a focus control mechanism used in film and video cameras. It is ergonomic rather than strictly necessary; in other
A follow focus is a focus control mechanism used in film and video cameras. It is ergonomic rather than strictly necessary; in other words it does not contribute to the basic functionality of a camera but instead allows the operator to be more efficient and precise. It is usually operated by a focus puller but some camera operators prefer to pull their own focus .
The mechanism works through a set of gears on the follow focus that are attached to teeth on the focus ring of the lens. These gears feed to a wheel which, when turned by a focus puller, will spin the teeth and thus the ring on the lens.
● Material: Sturdy metal
● Improved design has dampening which gives virtually zero backlash(<0.5mm).
● Long-life precision engineered gearbox enables accurate and reliable focusing
● Compatible with industry standard Follow Focus Whip or Crank.
● 2 levels adjustable dammping.
● Gear drive can be mounted from both side.(Works for both right-handed and left handed)
● This set includes flexible gearbelt can be used with any zoom or prime lenses with a wide range of lens diamters(any size from 46 to 110mm)
● Adjustable locking systems
● Mounts onto 15 mm Rod Support (60mm center to center difference).
● MOD Drive Gear: Industry standard 0.8.Can work with different size gear to meet you need with different lens.
● Compatible with industry standard 15mm rods
● Rail distance:60cm // Rail diameter: 15mm // net weight:436g
Suitable for: All DSLR cameras,Vedio cameras
Package including: • Fotga DP5002S Quick-release dampen Follow focus W/ A/B hard stops x1
Features & Highlights
- DP500IIS follow focus is upgraded based on the previous DP500II version I follow focus.More elegent apperance,more practicable. Quick-release version,easily attach and detach
- There is an improvement on its inner structure to reach a high level in this field,which permits much less backlash,even better than the previous DP500II follow focus and most follow focus on the market.There is also a button downside can adjust the tension of the gearbox to reach 2 dampen level
- This improved Follow Focus Integrated with A/B Hard Stops which have easy begin/end setups for fast repeatable racking between two points, and make focusing lenses that have no hard stops (such as Canon EF lenses) much easier. Further more,the gear wheel on it can be detached and insalled in other side,which makes it suitable for both left-hand and right-hand photographer
- The white mark ring is made of magnet material.It can be detached or attached very easliy and quickly on metal-made follow focus.You can also buy additional mark ring
- The particular part of this follow focus is it can use different size gears.It can work with 3 different size gear to meet your different need with various lens: 38T (38 teeth) 0.8mm pitch,diameter is approx.28mm (not included) 43T (43 teeth) 0.8mm pitch,diameter is approx.31mm (included) 65T (65 teeth) 0.8mm pitch,diameter is approx.49mm(not included)
|Package Weight:||1.96 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.25 x 3.66 x 3.66 inches|