Kinesis L622 PolyCore Long Lens Case 600 (w/ body pouch & shoulder strap)
Kinesis L622 PolyCore Long Lens Case 600 (w/ body pouch & shoulder strap) by Kinesis Photo Gear at eWest Photos. MPN: L622. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Shipping charges are high due to the size, not weight, of long lens casesDetails This case is sized to fit full-size DSLRs bodies (with a little
This case is sized to fit full-size DSLRs bodies (with a little extra room so you can reach in and around the body) and a 600/4 or 400/2.8 lens.With smaller lenses (300/2.8, 500/4 or 200-400/4), we recommend the L029 Foam Insert.
Due to the height of this case, when it is placed on the seat of a vehicle, there may not be room to remove the lens/camera without hitting the roof of the vehicle.
- 600/4 lenses with hood in shooting position and body detached.
- 400/2.8 or 500/4s lenses with hood in shooting position and full-sized body attached (with quick-release plate attached)
- Canon 800/5.6 IS with the hood in the shooting position and with a DSLR body attached-
- Sigma 800/5.6 EX or 300-800/5.6 lenses (hood reversed) with body attached-
- This case will not will not hold Nikon 600/4 AF-S or AF-S II lens unless a Wimberely adapter plate is used (#AP-652 or #AP-452) in place of the OEM "very tall mounting foot" supplied by Nikon.
26-3/8h x 7-7/8" dia I.D.
27-1/2h x 10-1/4" dia O.D.
Volume = 1470 cu in
Weight with A257 & Y515 : 4 lbs. 10 oz.
67h x 20cm dia I.D.
70.5h x 25.8cm dia O.D.
Volume = 24 lit
Weight with A257 & Y515: 2.105 kg
Height (I.D. or Inside Dimension): There is a little give in the soft foam lid (15mm or 5/8"), allowing a lens/body combo up to 68.5cm (27") to fit inside this case.
Diameter (I.D. or Inside Dimension): this is the maximum diameter of the front element and/or lens cover that will fit inside this case. To reduce the diameter of the bottom of the case consider L029 foam insert.
Kinesis SKU # L622
Features & Highlights
- This case features PolyCore construction-semi-rigid sidewalls & bottom, an exclusive Kinesis design, yielding more protection than traditional soft-side cases. Designed & Crafted in the USA.
- This is perhaps the tallest long lens every made! It will house 400/2.8 or 600/4 lenses with a DSLR body attached and some with the hood in the shooting position. Also fits some shorter lenses like a 500/4 or 200-40/4 lenses too.
- Comes with an A257 Body Pouch & Y515 Heavy-duty Shoulder Strap attached, which are detachable. A padded harness (H255) and a waist belt (B107, B108 etc.) can be added to the case, converting it into a backpack.
- Two mesh side pockets will hold monopods, water bottles or other accessories. Lens pouches for smaller glass can be piggy-backed onto the outside of the case. Under the lid is a zippered flat pocket for lens tissue or a flat lens cap.
- The exterior of the bag is constructed of rugged Dupont 500-denier Cordura® fabric (with a water-repellent coating)-we don't use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags.
|Manufacturer:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Brand:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Publisher:||Kinesis Photo Gear|
|Studio:||Kinesis Photo Gear|