OdiySurveil (TM) 1-Port In/out 10/100M Power Over Ethernet PoE Extender IEEE802.3af Extension Adaptor For CCTV Security Systems IP Cameras
OdiySurveil (TM) 1-Port In/out 10/100M Power Over Ethernet PoE Extender IEEE802.3af Extension Adaptor For CCTV Security Systems IP Cameras by OdiySurveil at eWest Photos. MPN: ODIY2017102001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: -Compatible with all HD-CVI,HD-TVI,HD-AHD; -Up to 450M for 720p CVI Cameras; -Up to 250M for 1080p CVI Cameras; -Up to 250M for 720/1080p
-Compatible with all HD-CVI,HD-TVI,HD-AHD;
-Up to 450M for 720p CVI Cameras;
-Up to 250M for 1080p CVI Cameras;
-Up to 250M for 720/1080p TVI Cameras;
-Up to 320M for 720AHD Cameras;
-NTSC,PAL,and SECAM video formats;
-No power required;
-60dB cross talk and noise immunity;
-Compact size and easy installation;
-Built-in transient suppression protection.
Package Include: 1x OdiySurveil 1-Port In-out 10/100M IEEE 802.3af PoE Extender
Features & Highlights
- Product name:1-Port 10/100M PoE Extender; USE PROPERLY: The PoE Extender can only be used for CCTV IP network camera PoE data extension and amplification (CAN NOT TRANSMIT HOME NETWORK OR OTHER NETWORK CAMERA SIGNAL). BEFORE YOU INSTALL IT,PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ITS INSTRUCTION IN THE PACKAGE. USING IN WRONG APPLICATION ENVIRONMENT MAY CAUSE NO WORK.
- PoE input-1 RJ45 port, PoE output: 1 RJ45 port;Network Medium: Cat5 or better UTP cables,less than 120m;Before installing,refer to your product manual guide and the installation guide as the last product image show.
- Network Medium: Cat5 or better UTP cables less than 120m; ALL EXTENDERS SELL AFTER PASSING STRICT TEST AS THE 4th PRODUCT IMAGE SHOW. PoE Extenders can increase the transmission distance for Ethernet data and PoE power up to 120m via Cat5 UTP cables. It offers you great flexibility to extand the distance of PoE;
- Compact size and easy installation,Dimension:75*37*26.5mm;Network Protocol: IEEE 802.3i-10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3x-Flow Control, IEEE 802.3af-Power over Ethernet; Regulation Compliance: FCC Part 15B, ROHS Directive 2011/65/EU,Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU,EMC Directive 2004/108/EC;
- NOTE: 1. Using high quality transmission cable which can transmit up to 100~120m,if using poor cable that will not reach to 80meters. 2.If the power consumption in front end device is too large, its working voltage may not be enough. 3.Cascading series too much, the voltage will be low, it also may not work. 4.Need to match with Poe switches as the last image.Strictly refer to poe extender Manual Guide to install the equipment,that will perfectly meet with your project requirement .
|Package Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.36 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|