RODE VideoMic Studio Boom Kit - VM, Boom Stand, Adapter, 25' Cable
RODE VideoMic Studio Boom Kit - VM, Boom Stand, Adapter, 25' Cable by Rode at eWest Photos. MPN: VMStudioBoomKit. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Suspension System from Rode is a shotgun microphone that can easily be mounted on a DSLR camera. It features a Rycote
The included Rycote Lyre is a non-elasticated suspension structure composed of a hard-wearing thermoplastic. It is more effective at acoustically decoupling microphones from unwanted vibrations, handling and cable-borne noise than elasticated suspensions. The lyre remains effective at a wide range of temperatures and is virtually indestructible. It will never wear out, sag, snap or require any rethreading to maintain its effectiveness.
An attached, coiled cable terminates to a 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output connection. The VideoMic features a condenser element that utilizes a standard 9 Volt battery (sold separately). The microphone will run for approximately 100 hours on a single battery.
In the box:
- Rode Videomic Shotgun microphone with Rycote Lyre Suspension
- Black music stand with tripod base and boom arm (comes separately, extends from 3'1" to 7'2" when used together)
- Music stand to 3/8" adapter
- 1/8" stereo 25' extension cable
Features & Highlights
- Great kit for small-studio recording for school projects, YouTube, interviews and more!
- Comes with Videomic, stand, stand adapter, and 25' extension cable
- Stand extends to over 5' in height; use together with boom for more than 7' in height for studio overhead booming
- 25' cable allows Videomic to easily connect directly to a camera
- Videomic improves the audio quality over the camera's on-board microphone
|Package Weight:||6.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|